New Student Enrollment Process
- St. Charles Borromeo runs an open enrollment process for new families interested in enrolling for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 7th. This means there is no registration deadline.
- However, applications for tuition assistance close on April 15, 2017, so any family registering after that date will not be eligible for consideration for any reduction in tuition.
- Birthday requirement for Pre-K: 4 years old by September 1, 2017.
- Birthday requirement for Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1, 2017.
- We do not accept transfer students to 8th grade. 7th grade transfer students must be coming from a Catholic school.
Follow these steps:
- Click here to download the "2017-18 New Student Application" or Contact the Main Office for information and to request an application. (916) 421-6189
- Schedule a school tour, a Shadow Day for your child, or a meeting with the Principal - or all three if you like!
- Request a conversation with one of our parent ambassadors if you are interested.
- For students entering grades 1 - 7, a placement test must be scheduled.
- All transfer students and parents must meet with the Principal before admission is offered.
- Complete the Registration Packet and pay the appropriate registration fee.
Come by or call any time - we are happy to answer your questions!